St Helens, England
1.2

JWS installed bifold doors at my house a year ago.Immediately after installation I noticed that the frame was crooked and the door would not close properly.

The finishing work was terrible and amateurish and looked a mess. The installer had to come back several times to fix things up including a terrible draught through a gap where the seal didn't meet the frame but he did not fix the main problem that the frame was not square despite this being pointed out to him. I complained at the beginning in writing and phone calls and there have been several letters and phone calls since all of which have been ignored. When the warmer weather arrived and we started to use the doors it became obvious that the glass in the doors had significantly dropped due to inadequate packing of the glass, the doors had not been "toe and heeled" correctly, the doors kept sticking on the frame and the seals were being damaged each time the doors were used.

More letters sent and all completely ignored. I have now had an independent inspection done that confirms the doors are not fit for purpose and the installation is faulty and am about to take them to court. I have also arranged for another company to replace the doors. Complete waste of a lot of money.

I wish I had seen these reviews before I used them.Beware of this firm.

Review about: Jones Window Systems Door.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Jones Window Systems?

Comments