Jones Window Systems - JWS POOR INSTALLATIONS

Not a decent tradesmen between them, if you have had any installations done by this gang of idiots get it checked they have probably not done it correctly.

Report these clowns to trading standards they should not be allowed to operate!!!

DO NOT USE!!!

Review about: Jones Window Systems Porch.

Comments

Now Known as JWS Home Improvements based in Haydock, its the same people just a different name. Don't Do Business With These People You Will Only Regret It !!!!!!!! These People Over Charge for installations and then just subcontract the work out and don't care about the standard of work the subcontractors deliver.

to Anonymous #1581353

You're obviously a crank

Jones Window Systems - Fantastic

4.8

Fantastic company from start to finish .. Really pleasing stuff !!

Reason of review: Good quality.

Jones Window Systems - Poor service

2.3

we agreed to have an conservatory built December 2016 but not to start work till march 2018 for weather reasons did not want footings digging out in December for obvious reasons, we where informed that the company had gone into liquidation but was splitting the operations to three different company's, but would still be trading jones have done a lot of work for us in the past and we have referred several people to them over the years. we allowed them to start early in February and it would be ready for mid march that deadline was missed several issue later and ourselves having to chase there suppliers with a lot of comments coming back from the suppliers not favourable we are now just about to go into march 2018 with issues still not resolved.

it leaves me with little option but to put the matters into the small claims court. destroying a good reputation in my eyes to one where I will never use them again.

actually fling court forms, as I write this review.

Review about: Jones Window Systems Installation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Terrible customer service, Way they kept making excuses not to arrive, No ownership of issues.

Comments

Hi Thanks,We don't use Facebook, but my husband has paid a PI and we have there address Husskison Way Newton Le Willows Merseyside,we are going to pass this onto a debt collector to sort out.The bank are helping us too, we know these people drive round in a Porsche and a white Audi TT, we have written to rouge traders but not heard anything back yet !They will have no luck, you can see all the information on companies house about Gareth Lewis Jones & Lindsey Ward who I take it is his other half, they should be totally ashamed of themselves nothing more than *** !

Just found this post, ive been trying to contact Supply Only for two weeks the phones ring but no answer, we drove from near Birmingham to the address we had in St Helens but it was all locked up.We paid up front nearly 4 thousand pounds for our windows and doors which we had taken a bank loan out for, we asked a guy outside the unit who said they had gone bust again, he explaned and said they will start up again soon which does not help our situation, can anyone help here? does anyone have a mobile number for Gaz Jones or Lindsey Ward ?

or an address that we can call at, its clear these people have no values, we are left with a bank loan to pay how is this fair !We cant be the only ones here lets all take action, who is the other guy meantioned on this site Tunstall ? and JWS Home Improvements we will track this company down, my husband spoke to a solicitor yesterday who is now helping us but we will find there address and call to ask for our money back !help if you can please

to Paula C #1491827

Try Facebook

JWS Home Improvements did a great job on our house. From start to finish I couldn't fault them. I asked them about the reviews I found on here after placing my order and it seems to me much scaremongering and personal vendettas are played out on this site.

I've been told Gaz Jones has gone bust again Supply Only the firm, next one is his other firm Jws home improvements in Haydock,How can they keep taking money off people !It will be his other half soon as a director Lyndsey Ward !

to Kev lee #1476398

She already is.

to L I am #1479967

And now she's resigned!

Its the same rouge Ste Tunstall, my daughter is going through the sameAvoid this cowboy at all costs, hiw can these get a 5 star review on trustpilot it says thats a con too !

View more comments

Jones Window Systems - Good work

4.0

I had patio doors fitted not a problem an 4 months later windows slight prob but rectified quickly, happy to reccomend

Review about: Wins Patio.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Jones Window Systems - Extremely poor company

We have all windows & a consevatory built 5 years ago. They failed to show up when the said they would on a regular basis.

The workmanship is very poor. The floor in consevatory was not level with large gaps under wall, i was told it was for me to sort this out. The consevatory wall has cracked twice between the house & conservatory, i have repaired it myself & have been told it will keep happening as the foundations are moving as they have not been done right. We paid these cowboys 15k for this shambles.

The company used to sell in my store & i had the company banned from my store as i didn't wany my custoners experiencing what we did. The whole job looks like amateurs did it.

Review about: Consevatory And Windows.

Jones Window Systems - Rubbish windows

They came to my door and I arranged for them to install a large window with two small windows at the top. I cannot open these windows.

When I did eventually manage to open one of them I couldn't close it. When I rang to ask for help I found they had gone out of business and because I had paid with a card i would have to contact the card company. A few weeks later I had a rep from JWS at the door trying to sell me windows!

*** can a firm go out of business and then resume trading? DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!

Review about: Triple Glazed Window.

Comments

Yes it is tunstall the bully boy from Jones windows you have to be stupid to use this company

This is Ste Tunstall JWS home Improvements, which was JWS now somewhere in Haydock still waiting for my window repairs 10 months now !

Jones Window Systems - Wish id read the reviews.....

The guy that came out to do the estimate was an *** & later i figured out that he had lied telling me that the neighbour was getting a door installed the same day, so there was a discount...after several appointment cancellations, i asked my neighbour & surprise surprise....it was a lie. finally got the door installed, poor workmanship & this year the door has gone all discoloured.

Tried to contact them only to find out they went out of business....hmmmmm£1350 down the drain & noe my 10 year warranty is seeming to be not worth the paper its written on. Insurance company dont want to know.

May be time to call the ombudsman......ive a funny feeling this company is trading again under a different name. maybe cowboy builders can help

Review about: Door.

Comments

Yes this is Now JWS Home improvements in Haydock near the folktruck place before Costco, read the posts it's the old lot of liars from JWS

So are they trading again under a different name I’ve got a leak on my orangery?

They are at it again this time they are called JWS home inprovement based in Haydock, the same bully Steven Tunstall i could not belive the poor workmanship at my daughters house, and guess what they have not been back

We are seeking legal action

Joe

Hi we were lucky to cancel our orders, what was the name of the man who came out?

We had the fool marc foster come to ours!!

And the things I found out about him !! Is terrible. I wrote a review on here warning people

View more comments

Jones Window Systems - Nightmare

Very poor customer service and unreliable, the sales person who came out was surprisingly condescending and thought he knew it all!! His name is marc foster, so I checked him out and wow, he has too convictions for GBH against woman and on probation and currently in court for a serious assault!!!!!

If I knew all this before I wouldn't of let him in my home!!! Especially round my wife and children!!!! Not sure what makes them think they can allow people like that to work for them??

So you have been warned!!! So if that's the kind of person they employ it says it all about there company

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Jones Window Systems - Poor workmanship. Customer service very poor. Appointments not kept.

2.0

We had a conservatory built in 2013. Brickwork wasn't level, walls were bowed and cement smeared on the bricks.

After unreturned phone calls and cancelled appointments, seven months later the walls were cleaned. How this would level the walls I don't know. Three years later we reported the hinges were rusting and reminded them of the outstanding bowed door, sealing on window sills not acceptable, lack of drain hole covers and of course the walls. Two months later Andy Burrows came to look at the outstanding jobs and we were given a date for the following month which was cancelled on the day due to lack of manpower.

Never heard anything else from them and found out they had gone into liquidation.

I phoned HOMEPRO Insurance who cover the project for ten years but cannot get a reply from them. Has anyone got any advice please?

Review about: Conservatory.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Wrexham, Wales, United Kingdom #1345173

I am sat in waiting from JWS to come and repair a leak which they have failed to repair for 4 years. I have had exactly the same problems as you have described, and tried to engage HomePro to resolve (fat chance).

When we found out JWS were in liquidation we were hoping to get the Orangery surveyed under section 75 (at Barclays cost). We were told two weeks ago (June 2017) that there was still recourse through JWS??).

They haven't turned up, and I have had a day off work.

Jones Window Systems - My porch

Got to be worst company I dealt with.anyone using them or any companies related to them as jws. Do so at your peril.i was overcharged never rectified there mistakes and big mistakes.also don't get stung at trebaron garden centre there set up looks good .why I chose them my porch Lee water in they left me like that never come out in the end Barclays employed a builder from Leicester to do what they should have done I'm still out pocket.

Review about: Jones Window Systems Porch.