2.4
Turnaround Time

Stay Away!!!!!Wish we read these reviews before buying.

Started by fitters putting a hammer through the plastic door frame and has gotten worse from there. Fitted front door start of December it is now the end of September and still not right after 30ish visits. Some of the problems have been 1.leaving blood on the door frame. Plaster and render all over the path.

2. Render on front of house around door cracking and falling off in big chunks.

4.poor quality handles and fittings.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of jones window systems door installation. Jones Window Systems needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jones window systems door installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jones Window Systems.

Had an Experience with Jones Window Systems?

Comments

Jones Window Systems - Conservatory Review from Liverpool, England Jones Window Systems "Signed up to have £16000 conservatory built. Given a date for installation, lifted our decking up in preparation called day if installation to be told job was cancelled. 5 dates..." Read more Lockridge Homes - My Lockridge Home Lockridge Homes "If you are thinking of building a home with Lockridge Homes of Rolesville, NC come see my home first. Call me at 336-599-3930 and set up a time to see..." Read more Paradise Home Improvement - Horrible Paradise Home Improvement "The sales person lied about where the windows where coming from. The windows are not even installed properly, parts are not even attached to the house so they remain in..." Read more Pulte Homes - Think twice before buying a Pulte Home at Fireside Norterra Pulte Homes "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more