Stay Away!!!!!Wish we read these reviews before buying.
Started by fitters putting a hammer through the plastic door frame and has gotten worse from there. Fitted front door start of December it is now the end of September and still not right after 30ish visits. Some of the problems have been 1.leaving blood on the door frame. Plaster and render all over the path.
2. Render on front of house around door cracking and falling off in big chunks.
4.poor quality handles and fittings.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "Letter sent to College works with NO response.Please find below comments on my experience with College Works. Nathen (project manager) explained the process to me, and as a business..."
- "Have a seat. This is going to take a while. I’ll try to keep it short and just give the facts, but there is a lot of them..."
- "I ordered this underwear and have yet to receive I'm extremely pissed off and want my money back TODAY and I'm not recommending this site to other people I want..."
- "I ordered wigs £505,one wig meant to be long straight lace front, came to me with large bald bits and the cap is partly detached and in a bob!!!! But..."
- "First of all the wig took nearly 2 months to arrive. When it finally did I was astonished at the terrible quality of the wig. The haircut was similar to..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."