Featured

Signed up to have £16000 conservatory built.Given a date for installation, lifted our decking up in preparation called day if installation to be told job was cancelled.

5 dates later still no start, threatened to cancel next day 2 boys turned up one spade between them! dug massive holes in my garden & left uncovered for 2 weeks whilst I have small children.

Numerous phone calls and false promises still no further along from a tip of a garden so told them not to come again and now instructing a reputable company!!Totally disgusted in how they've left my garden it's do dangerous I cannot let my boys out in it in summer

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of conservatory from Jones Window Systems and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jones Window Systems to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jones Window Systems for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jones Window Systems?

Comments

#1002002

You Brits are so silly!!!