AVOID AT ALL COST! I should’ve known there was something odd when their quote was reduced twice first from 2k to 1.5k and later by further £200. These guys fitted our gutters and soffits and for the last 3 months I’ve been in touch with their owners:
These never replied to the emails addressed to them don’t seem to bother at all with customers feedback
not much interested a lot talking not backed up with any action
and their complaints handler
Possibly the only person who seemed remotely interested. They damaged my ridge caps, dislodged my tiles and fitted gutters in a way that they retain water. I raised a complaint with their scheme operator - Fairtrades. Wow these guys are a match made in heaven - awful awful awful awful. Emailed their complaints handler, got an email back off him and then not heard back for 5 weeks, until I emailed him again asking about their arbitrator. Complete silence. According to him - email@example.com they dont have one. What about FCA? or Financial Ombudsman. Unfortunately theyre not interested at all. I would stay away
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Dont waste your money
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Jones Window Systems Gutters Installation
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "These photos show the shoddy roof construction at my former Pulte-built house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. When the roofers doing the repair arrived, one said "another valley" as he..."
- "Signed up to have £16000 conservatory built. Given a date for installation, lifted our decking up in preparation called day if installation to be told job was cancelled. 5 dates..."
- "First of all, I really hated the mass scheduling of potential homeowners where you seated with a sales person who discusses your credit and financial information right out in the..."
- "I have just completed level 1310 on pet rescue for the second time and it says level 1310 failed for the second time. As you can see from the photo..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."