Jones Window Systems - AVOID AT ALL COST

18 of 48 Jones Window Systems reviews

AVOID AT ALL COST! I should’ve known there was something odd when their quote was reduced twice first from 2k to 1.5k and later by further £200. These guys fitted our gutters and soffits and for the last 3 months I’ve been in touch with their owners:

gareth.jones@joneswindows.co.uk,

frank.jones@joneswindows.co.uk,

These never replied to the emails addressed to them don’t seem to bother at all with customers feedback

their director:

stephen.tunstall@joneswindows.co.uk

not much interested a lot talking not backed up with any action

and their complaints handler

janet.healey@joneswindows.co.uk,

Possibly the only person who seemed remotely interested. They damaged my ridge caps, dislodged my tiles and fitted gutters in a way that they retain water. I raised a complaint with their scheme operator - Fairtrades. Wow these guys are a match made in heaven - awful awful awful awful. Emailed their complaints handler, got an email back off him and then not heard back for 5 weeks, until I emailed him again asking about their arbitrator. Complete silence. According to him - paul.adams@fairtrades.co.uk they dont have one. What about FCA? or Financial Ombudsman. Unfortunately theyre not interested at all. I would stay away

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
18 of 48 Jones Window Systems reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 11, 2015 #1062170

I certainly agree with your comments, we had windows and doors fitted,a lot of money spent. They have been out numerous times to right faults,never satisfied with what they have done. The girl who takes the repair bookings has no people skills. I have rang again today ( 4 years on ) about an ongoing fault to be told the next appointment is 27th Nov. I actually think that says it all.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.