Hoylake, England

Ordered 17 triple glazed windows and a composite door. This included two third floor dormer windows.

Fitted with more gaps than you can imagine. No weather proofing, even though I face the sea. When questioned they blamed my internal plaster work for the water, wind and cold coming through. The finance company, Barclays, sided with me and once I had both had them back to reseal and refit the windows and the door, which leaks still, I asked for compensation and was totally ignored. I don't think I would get anywhere if I took them to court for compensation as FENSA rules and certificates are not worth having!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, LEARN FROM THE MANY POOR REVIEWS!

You need pictures, I've got pictures but too many to post them all.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of jones window systems door from Jones Window Systems and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10000 and wants Jones Window Systems to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jones Window Systems for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jones Window Systems?

Comments